Ukraine’s Cadaster Service Gets Blockchainized
Expert group of the Innovation and Development Foundation is at the final stages of developing a blockchain-based platform for Ukraine’s State Service of Geodesics, Cartography and Cadaster.
The group earlier participated in creating a similar system for Georgia, as well as in development of ProZorro, Ukraine’s system for public procurement. The works are a part of the Memorandum of Development and Implementation of Decentralized Electronic Auctions.
All auction-related procedures (gathering, visualization and storage of auction item data, authorization of bidders, and processing of price quotations) will be conducted in real-time, while the information will be accessible to anyone.
The system has been launched in test mode this July to run a trial auction for a virtual land plot. The team intends to present the platform to market players and expert communities this September. Pilot auction will run simultaneously with bidding under the prevailing legislation of Ukraine, as the latter currently lacks any provisions as to electronic auctions for land plots.
â€śPresently, the system interface and functionality of registry and warranty fees are undergoing final stages of development. In September, the expert community will see the system of online auctions to be implemented throughout the country,â€ť said Rostislav Shmanenko, director of the Department for International Cooperation and Land Market of the Cadaster Service.
August 5, Ukrainian town of Bila Tserkva hosted the first pilot auction on leasing an inhabited municipal structure using blockchain platform eAuction 3.0 also developed by the Innovation and Development Foundation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation: We Want Ukraine to Join Countries That Develop New Economy
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia
- You Can Now Buy Fruits and Vegetables with Bitcoin in Kyiv
- Ukraine Set to Recognize Cryptocurrencies as a Financial Instrument
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads