Total Value Locked in DeFi Surpassed $3 Billion
The total amount of funds locked in DeFi services has reached $3.01 billion, according to the DeFi Pulse portal.
The figure exceeded the $2 billion mark just two weeks ago. It took it five weeks to rise from $1 billion to $2 billion.
The four leaders have the amount of funds locked in the range between $441 million and $628 million.
Two weeks ago, Compound dominated, with a share of 32.7%. Recently, MakerDAO took the lead, with 20.84%.
The Aave protocol moved up to the third place, with the volume of funds locked having grown by about $230 million, in the last two days alone.
Found a typo? Highlight text and press CTRL+ENTER
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Government Blockchain Consultant: Smart City Comes After Smart Citizens
- Ethereum May Not Be Able To Handle DeFi Workload: What It Could Mean for Decentralized Finance
- Will Global Crisis Kill Off DeFi? Stakeholders’ Perspective
- Black Thursday for DeFi: Wounds to Lick and Lessons to Learn
- Alex Mashinsky on DeFi: Just Circulating Everything Inside the System Is not Going to Make Bitcoin Go to 100,000
- Can Blockchain Actually Disrupt?
- Lending Tops Crypto-Industry by ROI: What Can Go Wrong?
- Digix Co-founder Shaun Djie: Having DigixDAO Continue to Exist Would Be Good But It’s No Longer Possible