Singapore to Host Blockchain Life 2019, a Global Forum for Crypto Investors and Experts
On April 23-24 world blockchain and cryptocurrency industry experts meet in Singapore at Blockchain Life 2019, the 3rd edition of a major crypto forum. More than 5000 participants from 70 countries are going to visit this biggest international industry event.
Executives of leading blockchain companies, venture and crypto funds, traders, businessmen, private investors, promising startups, developers and miners – all gather in famous hotel Marina Bay Sands in Singapore’s downtown to discuss current trends and define industry’s development in the nearest future.
Among the speakers are: Sergei Khitrov (Founder of Listing.Help and Jets Capital), Xinxi Wang (director of Litecoin Foundation), Vit Jedlička (president of Free Republic of Liberland), Nikolai Shkilev (Top ICO advisor), Martin Kuvandzhiev (co-founder of Bitcoin Gold), Anatoly Kaplan (founder of Forklog), Giacomo Arcaro (№1 European ICO growth hacker) and other renowned world experts.
Blockchain Life is held twice a year, and the previous event in Saint Petersburg, Russia, in 2018 became the largest European event in the industry to date, having attracted more than 5000 attendees.
Find out more information and get your Early Bird tickets with a 60% discount at Blockchain Life 2019 official web-site.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Mallorca Blockchain Days Inaugural Conference to Gather Prominent Crypto Experts
- Sky Is No Limit – Blockstream Bitcoin Satellite Service Boosted With Lightning Network Payments
- Wall Street Crypto Bull Tom Lee to Keynote at Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit
- No Cash, No Pain: What if You Woke Up to No Paper Money?
- Asia Blockchain Week Showcases Maturity of the Ecosystem with an Impressive Speaker Lineup
- BlockShow Returns to Celebrate Blockchain with Asia Blockchain
- Gordon Einstein: Blockchain Should be Cool – Life is Too Short for Boring Things
- Hodl Hodl: It’s Not Bitcoin’s Job to Make You Rich