Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitcoin ATMs Operator Faces 30 Years in Prison for Money Laundering
- Chess Ex-Champion Garry Kasparov: Bitcoin is Natural Choice in Fight Against Human Rights Violations
- US Regulator Greenlights Banks to Provide Custody Services for Crypto
- CipherTrace: Twitter Hackers Laundered Stolen Bitcoins Through Exchanges and Casinos
- Opinion: Trump’s Election Campaign to Trigger Bitcoin Pump
- Korea Imposes 20% Tax on Capital Gains From Crypto Transactions
- Former GlobalHell Hacker: The Attack on Twitter Is Way Bigger than Anticipated
- UK, U.S., and Canada Accuse Russia of Hacking Attacks to Steal Secret Research on Covid-19 Vaccine