Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Antifa Threatened With Extremist Status: No Longer Thinks Bitcoin Is an Alt-Right Currency Antifa and BLM Will Make Bitcoin Edgy Again
- North Korean Hacker Group Lazarus Laundered Over 2,500 Stolen Bitcoins In May, Report
- “BigSpender” Exploit in Some Bitcoin Wallets Allows Attackers to Fake Transactions
- Will Bitcoin Always Be #1?
- U.S. University Pays Over $1M Ransom in Bitcoin to Hackers to Regain Access to Encrypted Data
- Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali: Bitcoin as the Most Secure Blockchain Will Be the Best Foundational Layer for Web 3.0
- Institutional Money In Bitcoin: Problem or Solution? An Expert Take
- Bitcoin Investors Remain Bullish Despite Extended Consolidation