Russian Central Bank takes a favorable view of Bitruble
As it became known to ForkLog, head of Russian Central Bank Elvira Nabiullina took a favorable view of QIWIs initiative to develop cryptocurrency called bitruble and cryptotechnology research in general.
According to Arkhipov, the basic problem faced by the regulator in terms of cryptotechology is absence of ready-made models to be used in the course of regulating digital currency market and relevant technologies.
Another issue of importance in cryptotechnology regulation is complete absence of global regulation instances for either an entire country, or some business activity. Solutions available in other countries are mostly oriented towards understanding of bitcoins economic essence or exchange regulation.
Find out more about bitruble and peculiarities of cryptocurrency regulation in Russia in our exclusive interview with Bitruble project management board to be published later this week.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- SEC vs Telegram: A Battle That Could Be Avoided
- A Blow on Telegram: Is Court Prohibition Loss to SEC for Pavel Durov’s Project?
- Crypto Is Now Legal In India and South Korea. What Does It Mean?
- Cryptocurrencies in Germany: Present and Future
- SEC Rejected Another Bitcoin ETF Leaving No More Bids To Review: What’s Going On?
- Russian Promises: Norilsk Nickel’s Tokenization Platform May Catalyze the Slowly Developing Russian Crypto Legislation
- ePayments Blocking: Facts and Conclusions
- U.S. Treasury Promised New Cryptocurrency Regulation: What May Come Along?