Russia Blocks Bitcoin Sites Again
Yet another Russian Bitcoin internet resource was blocked a few hours ago. Bitnovosti.com has fallen another victim to Roskomnadzor. According to social media posts, the resource is unavailable in Russia.
When trying to access the site with a Russian IP it returns a notice as follows.
It should be noted that Unified Register for Banned Sites lacks any mention of bitnovosti.com, however, it seems to be a matter of time.
Several owners of Bitcoin sites that had been blocked in January, recently won a court case and successfully managed to overturn the ban. Back then, BTCsec.ru and coinspot.ru were banned.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Russian Promises: Norilsk Nickel’s Tokenization Platform May Catalyze the Slowly Developing Russian Crypto Legislation
- Exclusive: CZ Binance on His Wealth, Values, Russia and China
- Russia to Implement Blockchain in State Governance
- Russia’s Biggest Social Network Could Launch Own Crypto – Report
- AI Must Have Freedom! The FreeAI Manifesto Presented by Pandora Boxchain
- Crypto Mining Definition Removed From Russian Digital Currency Regulation Draft Bill
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia
- Collapsed Bitcoin Exchange ‘Expert’ Might Hold the Keys to Russia’s U.S. Election Meddling