Roskomnadzor Blocks RosKomSvoboda’s Site; Crowdfunding Announced
Following yesterday’s blocking of Bitnovosti, Roskomnadzor continues industriously censoring the internet. Today it was announced that public association RosKomSvoboda’s (acronym standing for Russian Committee for Freedom) website was blocked under the order of Anapa town court.
Anapa town court of Krasnodar Kray of Russia ordered to block one of sections on Rublacklist.net owned by Roskomsvodoa on April, 13th.
The order states that the page http://rublacklist.net/bypass is an anonymizer and
The association’s activists launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds on their lawsuit. Donations are accepted, among other methods, in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Full details are available here.
ForkLog calls cryptocurrency community to support the project. RosKomSvoboda is a non-profit organization opposing censorship on the web. The association also provides informational and legal support to owners of blocked websites.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Tor and Telegram Under Scrutiny: Will Russia Kill Anonymous Internet?
- Russian Promises: Norilsk Nickel’s Tokenization Platform May Catalyze the Slowly Developing Russian Crypto Legislation
- Exclusive: CZ Binance on His Wealth, Values, Russia and China
- Russia to Implement Blockchain in State Governance
- Russia’s Biggest Social Network Could Launch Own Crypto – Report
- AI Must Have Freedom! The FreeAI Manifesto Presented by Pandora Boxchain
- Crypto Mining Definition Removed From Russian Digital Currency Regulation Draft Bill
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia