Roskomnadzor Blocks RosKomSvoboda’s Site; Crowdfunding Announced
Following yesterday’s blocking of Bitnovosti, Roskomnadzor continues industriously censoring the internet. Today it was announced that public association RosKomSvoboda’s (acronym standing for Russian Committee for Freedom) website was blocked under the order of Anapa town court.
Anapa town court of Krasnodar Kray of Russia ordered to block one of sections on Rublacklist.net owned by Roskomsvodoa on April, 13th.
The order states that the page http://rublacklist.net/bypass is an anonymizer and
The association’s activists launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds on their lawsuit. Donations are accepted, among other methods, in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Full details are available here.
ForkLog calls cryptocurrency community to support the project. RosKomSvoboda is a non-profit organization opposing censorship on the web. The association also provides informational and legal support to owners of blocked websites.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- How Centralized Social Media are Forced to Censor Content: Facebook Case
- UK, U.S., and Canada Accuse Russia of Hacking Attacks to Steal Secret Research on Covid-19 Vaccine
- What Prompted Sudden Truce Between Telegram and Russian Watchdogs: Main Theories
- Trump Acknowledges 2018 Cyberattack Against Russian Troll Farm
- Germany Calls On EU Countries to Impose Cyber Sanctions On Russian Hackers
- EARN IT Act: Savior of Children or Privacy Assassin?
- Eastern Europe Hit by Massive Russia and China-backed Cyberattacks, Including Strong Propaganda on Social Networks, Analysis Suggests
- Enlightened Despot: Is Google Fit to Tell Good from Evil?