Purse Announces a Secret Project
Bitcoin startup Purse announced a mysterious thing they called a “secret bitcoin project” named Tritium, which seems to be released in near future. No details regarding the project were available from the startup itself and its investors. The only information known in this respect is that the project is set to provide “new value to consumers and partners”.
Among the startup’s investors are the Digital Currency Group and Roger Ver, who, however, seems to have invested everywhere.
The startup also announced that it has raised $1 million in an investment round. Maybe this money will be spent on development of the mysterious project it teases the community with. Most probably, however, Tritium will expand the existing functionality of Purse, which deals with online marketplaces and provision of cryptocurrency services to merchants.
As long as no terms are stated, the release of Tritum should be expected at least in the Q1 of 2016.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Antifa Threatened With Extremist Status: No Longer Thinks Bitcoin Is an Alt-Right Currency Antifa and BLM Will Make Bitcoin Edgy Again
- North Korean Hacker Group Lazarus Laundered Over 2,500 Stolen Bitcoins In May, Report
- “BigSpender” Exploit in Some Bitcoin Wallets Allows Attackers to Fake Transactions
- Will Bitcoin Always Be #1?
- U.S. University Pays Over $1M Ransom in Bitcoin to Hackers to Regain Access to Encrypted Data
- Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali: Bitcoin as the Most Secure Blockchain Will Be the Best Foundational Layer for Web 3.0
- Institutional Money In Bitcoin: Problem or Solution? An Expert Take
- Bitcoin Investors Remain Bullish Despite Extended Consolidation