Moscow Financial Forum to Discuss Blockchain Prospects
Blockchain technology and fintech innovations will be among the dominant themes at the Moscow Financial Forum which starts on Thursday, September 23.
The forum will be divided into two plenary sessions. The first session will be dedicated to Russia’s financial strategy and the reforms aimed at stabilization and development of the national economy.
The second session of the Moscow Financial Forum is “How new information technologies are transforming the key financial institutions.” Participants will discuss the future of the blockchain development as well as existing prototypes which can be implemented in the financial sector over the next 10 – 15 years.
The forum will be attended by the Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, head of the Central Bank Elvira Nabiullina, head of the Federal Tax Service Mikhail Mishustin, chairman of the executive board of Sberbank of Russia German Gref, chairman of the Center for Strategic Research Alexei Kudrin, and other representatives of the financial sector.
The Russian government has set an ambitious goal to become a leader in the technological sphere by the year 2035. For this purpose, National Technology Initiative (STI) was created. It will be engaged in a long-term strategising of technological development.
Earlier this year the National Technological Initiative focused on long-term strategy of technological advancement has been created while Russian authorities are planning to propel Russia to the top of the technologically advanced nations by 2035.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- UK, U.S., and Canada Accuse Russia of Hacking Attacks to Steal Secret Research on Covid-19 Vaccine
- What Prompted Sudden Truce Between Telegram and Russian Watchdogs: Main Theories
- Trump Acknowledges 2018 Cyberattack Against Russian Troll Farm
- Germany Calls On EU Countries to Impose Cyber Sanctions On Russian Hackers
- NEAR Co-Founder: Bitcoin’s Level of Security Isn’t Necessary for Most Blockchain Use Cases
- Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali: Bitcoin as the Most Secure Blockchain Will Be the Best Foundational Layer for Web 3.0
- Eastern Europe Hit by Massive Russia and China-backed Cyberattacks, Including Strong Propaganda on Social Networks, Analysis Suggests
- Voice Launch Rushed in the Face of Legacy Social Media Crisis