Money 20/20 Conference Opened in Copenhagen
April 4, 2016 – A four-days long conference Money 20/20 Europe opened in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. The conference features such prominent speakers as Blythe Masters, CEO of Digital Asset Holdings, Flavien Charlon, CEO of CoinPrism, and Spencer Spinnal, Google’s VP for Emerging Payments.
Attendees will have a multiple choice of discussions covering such important issues like financial applications of blockchain, global problems of cryptocurrency regulation, and usage of distributed ledgers. Additionally, several new decentralized corporate solutions and startup contest are listed in the event’s agenda.
Money 20/20 Europe features in excess of 3,000 attendees, including over a thousand of top managers from around the world, to discuss and share opinions on fintech development. Representing Russia at the conference are payment processor QIWI, search engine Yandex, and DSX.
The event is organized by i2i Events Group, which has held similar conferences in the US remarkable for their record-breaking exposure in fintech with over 11,000 attendees, including 1,000+ CEO’s and 3,000 companies from 75 nations.
Alex Pletner exclusively for ForkLog
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Russian Payments Giant QIWI Acquires Fintech Accelerator InspiRUSSIA
- QIWI Makes Its Blockchain Project a Separate Business
- QIWI Considers Crimea Blockchain Project
- Ukraine Banning Four Major Payment Systems Could Be Good News For Bitcoin
- QIWI: Five Banks to Join Russian Take on R3
- QIWI to Lead Russian R3 Effort
- Money 20/20: Blockchain May Need Its Own Regulation
- QIWI: BitRuble Is Not Subject to Cryptocurrency Ban