Microsoft Joins Forces with Ripple Labs
In October, Microsoft has announced its intent to include a blockchain platform in its Azure cloud service with Ethereum. Now it became known that the corporation cooperates with Ripple in further development of its BaaS (blockchain-as-a-service) toolkit.
This will allow the customers and end-users to carry out performance tests and do other things in a one-click environment.
According to Marley Gray, technology strategy director for US financial services, BaaS is currently running a validating node on the Ripple network.
“We’re exploring how the Interledger Protocol can be used by the Azure enterprise and developer community to enable new and novel use cases within Microsoft’s blockchain as a service offering,” Gray said.
Moreover, he stated the corporation’s intent to incorporate Ripple’s Interledger Protocol to facilitate transactions between centralized and distributed ledgers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Ripple’s xRapid Solution to be Launched Within ‘Month or So’
- Waves Platform Added to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Hopes For Wider Adoption Of Blockchain With Project Bletchley
- The Panama Papers: Banks and Private Blockchains in the Service of Corruption
- Blockchain Kyiv: Microsoft Official On Blockchain Apps In Consumption Economics
- Will Microsoft Become a New Point Of Attraction For Blockchain Startups
- Open Bazaar Release, Ripple Alliances and Factom Upsurge. Cryptospace News for February 29 – March 5
- Following The Partnership with Ripple SBI Holdings Invests in Kraken