Mallorca Blockchain Days Inaugural Conference to Gather Prominent Crypto Experts
Mallorca Blockchain, the series of Bitcoin and Blockchain meetups, has announced Mallorca Blockchain Days, its inaugural conference for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, which aims to bring those at the forefront of crypto technologies together.
The ground-breaking event will take place on March 22 – 24 in Palma de Mallorca, in the legendary Pueblo Español, known for its real open-air museum of magnificent Spanish architecture.
A plethora of Bitcoin investors and blockchain specialists will present their speeches at the conference. Some of the names include Joshua Scigala, Vaultoro; Jonathan Chester, Bitwage; Rodolfo Andragnes, Bitcoin Argentina; Andrii Zamovsky, Ambisafe; Aaron Koenig, Bitfilm; Tone Vays, crypto trader; Gerald Hoerhan, Investmentpunk; Christian Luecke, Cryptonaut; Vit Jedlicka, Liberland; Bastian Fritsche, Mallorca Blockchain, Winiota, and many more.
“We bring those at the forefront of blockchain technologies together,” a spokesperson for Mallorca Blockchain Days says. “Our guiding philosophy statement is ‘Nothing is true, everything is permitted’, something which allows us to push the limits to what speakers we present and the lack of fear we have in delivering truly cutting-edge ideas.”
The conference itself will last for one day, Saturday, March 23, however, there will be a day before and a day after intended for networking and having fun along with crypto experts, blockchain developers and ventures investors.
“I love the great vibe of Mallorca, it reminds me of the early days in the Valley,“ said Travis Skweres, co-founder and CEO of the portfolio tracking app Cryptonaut.
More information can be found at the official web-site of Mallorca Blockchain Days. Also, don’t forget to get a sweet 20% discount on all tickets purchased with a special code: Forklog.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- UNCHAIN, Ranked Among World’s Top Blockchain Events, to be Held in Berlin
- A Fresh Start for Crypto Startups at Blockshow Asia 2019
- Magical Crypto Conference 2019 Aims to Make Bitcoin Great Again
- Establishing a Trustworthy Environment: Blockshow Opens Pre-Registration
- Singapore to Host Blockchain Life 2019, a Global Forum for Crypto Investors and Experts
- The State of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Spain
- Wall Street Crypto Bull Tom Lee to Keynote at Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit
- No Cash, No Pain: What if You Woke Up to No Paper Money?