Magical Crypto Conference 2019 Aims to Make Bitcoin Great Again
The inaugural Magical Crypto Conference is set to take place on May 11-12, 2019, in New York City, promising an incredibly impressive gathering of Bitcoin entrepreneurs, software developers, and influential crypto Twitter personalities.
What started as some form of an opposition to Consensus, CoinDesk’s annual blockchain conference with its recent shift towards the fintech and distributed ledger sectors, is now expected to be one of the top events for true crypto enthusiasts and diehard cypherpunks.
😱LEAKED TRAILER VIDEO of @magicalcrypto conference #MCC2019 revealing the main attractions that the organizers @Excellion @WhalePanda @SatoshiLite @fluffypony have prepared for attendees @maxkeiser @nvk @peterktodd @adam3us @PeterMcCormack @NeerajKA @jeremyrwelch etc-SOUND ON🔈 pic.twitter.com/na74zPmZT8
— Crypto Meme Central (@CryptoScamHub) March 19, 2019
As the story goes, a group of experts including @satoshilite, @fluffypony, @WhalePanda, and @excellion came up with an idea of organizing an alternative event. Behind those monikers, collectively known as Magical Crypto Friends, are Litecoin’s creator Charlie Lee, Monero’s lead maintainer Riccardo Spagni, crypto Twitter legend WhalePanda, and Samson Mow, CSO at Blockstream.
We have noticed a big demand for a more technical $Crypto/#Bitcoin focused conference. That’s why we want to announce#MagicalCryptoConf, #cypherpunk conference which will take place during the 2019 #BlockchainWeekNYC. A poll for the date and call for volunteers will follow soon!
— Magical Crypto Friends (@magicalcrypto) May 17, 2018
Eventually, the planned event has shaped into a two-day conference with two stages and 40+ renown speakers.
This star-studded list of names, apart from the Magical Crypto Friends themselves, includes Dr. Adam Back, CEO of Blockstream, Bitcoin developer and founder of Openstamps project Peter Todd, Blockstream’s Director of Research Andrew Poelstra, Caitlin Long of Wyoming Blockchain Coalition, Bitcoin Core developer and Chaincode’s engineer Matt Corallo, entrepreneur, developer and educator Jimmy Song, Casa’s CEO Jeremy Welch and CTO Jameson Lopp, creator of Lightning Network wallet Zap Jack Mallers, Lightning Lab’s Alex Bosworth, Bitfury’s CIO Alex Petrov, founder of Coinkite Rodolfo Novak (@nvk), CEO of Bitrefill Sergej Kotliar. This is just to name a few.
“Our aim is that everyone leaves the conference with the feeling that they’ve learned something new. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in Bitcoin since 2009 or 2019 this conference will have something for everyone.” – Magical Crypto Friends
The full list if speakers and further details of the Magical Crypto Conference can be found at the event’s web-site. More information and valuable insights are also available at the Magical Crypto Friends’ YouTube channel.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country – Turkey
- According to CEO of Bitcoin.com, BTC is Gold, BSV is Scam, and BCH is Money
- Blockstream’s Christian Decker On Latest Lightning Network Developments And What Bitcoin Could Be Like In Future
- Bitcoin Price Goes Up After Donald Trump Says Cryptocurrencies Aren’t Money
- Bitcoin Lady Alena Vranova on Her Past with Trezor Wallet, Today’s Role at Casa and New Methods of Protecting Private Keys
- Bitcoin Tops Weiss Crypto Ratings After Being Upgraded to A- Score
- Brock Pierce: There Will Be More Disasters in Crypto, But The Future Looks Bright Anyway
- Exclusive: Former LedgerX Engineer Bryan Bishop on Cryptocurrencies, Libra and Designer Babies