Learn Basics of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and Digital Security at Crypto Camp Paralelní Polis 2018
Come and experience the dark atmosphere of crypto-center of Europe
In the lead-up to the much anticipated Hackers Congress Paralelní Polis 2018 in Prague later this year, the Paralelní Polis team organizes Crypto Camp, an educational event for everyone willing to get a better understanding about cryptocurrencies and their underlying technologies.
Crypto Camp Paralelní Polis will offer a unique chance to spend seven unforgettable days with ethical hackers in the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. In one week, from 5th to 11th August, attendees will be taught the basics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, digital security, darknet, 3D printing and electronics, ultimately getting equipped with the knowledge and tools to engage in an independent society, and to protect one’s liberty.
Each day there will be an opportunity to attend a lecture, workshop and evening movie screening focused on one of the themes:
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies;
- Practical Security of Cryptocurrencies;
- Digital Security and Encryption;
- Anonymity and Darknet;
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts;
- Smart Contracts Programming on Ethereum;
- 3D Printing;
- DIY Robotics;
- Programmable Electronics.
Besides studying, the guests will experience great food served by Bitcoin Coffee and have plenty of time for leisure activities and exploring Prague. The camp ends with a party and every participant receives a certificate of completion.
Crypto Camp is organized by Paralelní Polis. Accommodation, meals and educational program will be held in the crypto-center’s building at Dělnická 43, Prague 7, Czech Republic. The place is conveniently located in case you want to explore the city center and its historical monuments.
Come and experience the dark atmosphere of crypto-center of Europe!
To get more details and book your spot visit paralelnipolis.cz/ccpp18/
About Paralelní Polis
New technology brings the possibility of choice – we live in a time that is defined by The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto. With an Internet connection, reliable anonymity, encryption, and decentralized currency, we can preserve freedom which we have been losing as a society.
Paralelní Polis is a not-for-profit organization based in Prague, Czech Republic. Its mission is to provide the technologies and education that people need to engage in an independent society and protect individual liberty.
As one of very few organizations in the world Paralelní Polis accepts only cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Litecoin), while government money is not accepted as either subsidies nor form of payment. Paralelní Polis runs a four-storied building which includes the Institute of Cryptoanarchy, Paper Hub, Bitcoin Coffee, and CryptoLAB.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- 7th Hacker Congress in Prague to Seek Relief from Digital Totalitarianism
- Crypto-Anarchist Smuggler: A Lot of the Cryptocurrency Politics Is Not About Privacy, but About Economics
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Passed Away at Age 67
- Jimmy Song: Attacking Bitcoin Network Would Cost Billions of Dollars But Still Would be Pointless
- AI Must Have Freedom! The FreeAI Manifesto Presented by Pandora Boxchain
- Cryptohippie Co-Founder Paul Rosenberg: Decentralized Crypto Systems Will Allow Future to Happen
- The Crypto Anarchist View: Smuggler and Frank Braun on Privacy and Importance of Decentralization
- Law Enforcement Shuts Down Russia’s Biggest Darknet Marketplace