Leading Bitcoin and Blockchain Experts To Convene Under One Roof at Chainges in Amsterdam
Two days, three stages, over 60 speakers and 2500 attendees from all around the world. Unique knowledge explored during workshops, keynotes based on use cases and discussion panels, provided by the most influential blockchain speakers from companies such as NEM, BTC.com, Edge, Accenture, IBM, Aeternity, Bitwala, Veritaseum and BitBay. All of it will happen on May 4-5 in Amsterdam at Chainges, the first world-class blockchain conference shaped by the community.
Chainges brings the international blockchain industry under one roof at the Kromhouthal – a popular, industrial venue in Amsterdam location giving the ability to create unique and creative experiences for attendees and partners alike.
“Chainges focus on the best experience for all attendees and partners. It won’t be another boring conference – it’s a brand new quality of blockchain events,” insist the event organizers.
This includes networking, exhibition area, speeches based on use cases, pitch competition for startups and much more. After two days of getting to know other blockchain ethusiasts and gaining great content – everybody will celebrate Liberation Day at Chainges Afterparty!
The event will have two stages – Technology and Business
On the Technology Stage, the attendees will meet Kristof Van de Reck, who will shed a bit of light on NEM value and use cases. Frans Kempen, Benelux Blockchain Lead for Banking and Insurance at IBM, will talk about how banks can use blockchain. You can also attend great discussion panels such as bank on blockchain and women in blockchain.
On the Business Stage, Willem-Jan Bruin, Director Western Europe of Bitfury, will speak about the possibilities of blockchain in the commercial and public sector. Patrick Lowry, Managing Partner at Iconiq Lab, will say something about how to conduct due diligence in ICO projects and how to do an ICO.
More information about agenda, speakers and partners you will find at http://chainges.co.
Unique Opportunitues for Start-ups
What is more, at Chainges, bitcoin and blockchain startups will have an immense opportunity to pitch their ideas and to showcase themselves to investors, companies and thousands of followers.
Participation in the pitch competition is free of charge and projects can achieve:
- Mentorship program by string ventures;
- Exclusive one-hour partner pitch meeting;
- Invitation for the conference organised by Mumbai Angels in Mumbai, India in June 2018;
- 10 hours of legal counseling with Velton & Zegelman in Silicon Valley;
- Opportunity to pitch to TMT Crypto Fund investors network and exclusive one-hour partner pitch meeting with Earlybirds;
- Media exposure and interview with the winner in the official Chainges Aftermovie,
and much more!
Why you can’t miss it?
Chainges is designed for those looking to be inspired by the very latest in blockchain technology and crypto-economy. You can meet the most influential experts who will hand over their wisdom via solo sessions, panels, head-to-head debates and more. All would be led by great MC’s: Simon Cocking, Frederique Murphy, Jesse Van Doren, Nick Ayton, who provide attendees unforgettable experience. You can also expect a big focus on networking with meeting pods, a street-food zone, workshops and speeches based on use cases.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country – Turkey
- NON central CONF strikes back in León
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold – UNCHAIN Convention Organizer Reveals the True State of Affairs in German Crypto Ecosystem
- UNCHAIN, Ranked Among World’s Top Blockchain Events, to be Held in Berlin
- A Fresh Start for Crypto Startups at Blockshow Asia 2019
- Magical Crypto Conference 2019 Aims to Make Bitcoin Great Again
- Establishing a Trustworthy Environment: Blockshow Opens Pre-Registration
- Singapore to Host Blockchain Life 2019, a Global Forum for Crypto Investors and Experts