International Blockchain Conference BIP 001 Opens in Lviv
JANUARY 11 – Ukrainian city of Lviv hosts international conference titled Blockchain Incredible Party (BIP 001).
Addressing during the three-days conference will be experts and entrepreneurs from Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, UK, Ukraine, Russia, Slovenia, USA, Finland and Switzerland.
BIP 001 is organized by Distributed Lab, a company engaged in blockchain-based research and development. It is the second conference under its auspices; the first one was held in Odessa summer 2015.
The event’s agenda highlights bitcoin and crypto technologies in Ukraine, as well as using the blockchain technology in government operations.
The official opening of BIP 001 is scheduled to 7 p.m. Kyiv time at Citadel Inn Hotel. Most events are scheduled for January 12.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation: We Want Ukraine to Join Countries That Develop New Economy
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia
- You Can Now Buy Fruits and Vegetables with Bitcoin in Kyiv
- Ukraine Set to Recognize Cryptocurrencies as a Financial Instrument
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads