Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- New Report Reveals How Long Hackers Keep Using Compromised Accounts
- North Korean Hackers Create Crypto-Trading Apps to Steal Cryptocurrencies
- CipherTrace: Twitter Hackers Laundered Stolen Bitcoins Through Exchanges and Casinos
- 7th Hacker Congress in Prague to Seek Relief from Digital Totalitarianism
- Major US Crypto Exchanges to Develop Customer Data Exchange Solution Compliant with FATF Rules
- Former GlobalHell Hacker: The Attack on Twitter Is Way Bigger than Anticipated
- UK, U.S., and Canada Accuse Russia of Hacking Attacks to Steal Secret Research on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Hack of the Decade: Shameless Bitcoin Scam or Something Much More Sinister?