Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Quantum Computers Pose Threat to Email Safety, But Solution Is on the Way
- Binance and Coinbase Accused of Insider Trade (Again)
- Cybercriminals Change Focus From Individual Servers to Enterprise Networks
- How They Spy on Users Online and How to Avoid It: Cybersecurity Expert’s Take
- Bitcoin in Cybercrime: Questionable Choice That Works
- Bitcoin Extortion and Hacked Gadgets: How Blockchain Will Repel Cyberattacks in 2020
- Hacker’s Loophole: Vulnerabilities That Cause Bitcoin Exchanges to Lose Millions
- Hackanatomy: Who Hacks Digital Systems and Why