Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitcoin in Cybercrime: Questionable Choice That Works
- Bitcoin Extortion and Hacked Gadgets: How Blockchain Will Repel Cyberattacks in 2020
- Hacker’s Loophole: Vulnerabilities That Cause Bitcoin Exchanges to Lose Millions
- Hackanatomy: Who Hacks Digital Systems and Why
- Ledger’s Charles Guillemet on Trezor/HTC Vulnerabilities and How to Hide in a Victim’s Closet While Hacking Ledger
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Launches Visa Debit Card for U.K. Customers
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Now Available Across All Coinbase Platforms, Price Boosted by IBM Announcement
- Coinbase Restores PayPal Withdrawals for U.S. Citizens