Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine Joined Ukrainian Interbank Association EMA
Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine joined Ukrainian interbank association EMA and is going to introduce Ukrainan BitLicense project at a Ukrainian National Bank meeting.
Yesterday Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine became an official member of interbank association Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Member Association EMA. Now, according to the BFU’s official announcement, both the organization and Bitcoin become officially recognized in the financial system of Ukraine.
EMA association was established on March 19, 1999 by Ukrainian members of Europay International in order to co-ordinate Maestro and MasterCard market development in Ukraine. The association actively cooperates with members of international payment systems and other card-based e-payment systems operating under recognized international standards.
BFU’s membership in EMA is not the only good news for Ukraine’s bitcoin community. Tomorrow t the NBU public council’s payment committee will have the project of Ukrainian BitLicense introduced at a meeting.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Tone Vays: Whatever Governments Call Their Digital Currencies, It’s All About Getting Rid of Paper Money
- Blockstream’s Christian Decker: It’s Really Hard to Inject Usefulness Into Proof-Of-Work
- Stepan Gershuni: You Will Be Able to Buy Something With Bitcoin, Not so Sure About Other Currencies
- Whales or Rookies: Who’s to Blame for Bitcoin Crash?
- Bitcoin Needs Catastrophe to Succeed
- Adam Back: The Question Was Whether Bitcoin Would Bootstrap
- Alex Mashinsky on DeFi: Just Circulating Everything Inside the System Is not Going to Make Bitcoin Go to 100,000
- Global Recession: What Are Risks For Bitcoin And Miners