Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine Joined Ukrainian Interbank Association EMA
Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine joined Ukrainian interbank association EMA and is going to introduce Ukrainan BitLicense project at a Ukrainian National Bank meeting.
Yesterday Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine became an official member of interbank association Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Member Association EMA. Now, according to the BFU’s official announcement, both the organization and Bitcoin become officially recognized in the financial system of Ukraine.
EMA association was established on March 19, 1999 by Ukrainian members of Europay International in order to co-ordinate Maestro and MasterCard market development in Ukraine. The association actively cooperates with members of international payment systems and other card-based e-payment systems operating under recognized international standards.
BFU’s membership in EMA is not the only good news for Ukraine’s bitcoin community. Tomorrow t the NBU public council’s payment committee will have the project of Ukrainian BitLicense introduced at a meeting.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitcoin ATMs Operator Faces 30 Years in Prison for Money Laundering
- Chess Ex-Champion Garry Kasparov: Bitcoin is Natural Choice in Fight Against Human Rights Violations
- US Regulator Greenlights Banks to Provide Custody Services for Crypto
- CipherTrace: Twitter Hackers Laundered Stolen Bitcoins Through Exchanges and Casinos
- Opinion: Trump’s Election Campaign to Trigger Bitcoin Pump
- Korea Imposes 20% Tax on Capital Gains From Crypto Transactions
- Former GlobalHell Hacker: The Attack on Twitter Is Way Bigger than Anticipated
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid