Ethereum Co-founder Supports Ethereum Classic
IOHK CEO and a well-known entrepreneur Charles Hoskinson has stated that he intends to support Ethereum Classic.
Particularly, he wrote in his Twitter:
I never thought I'd tweet this…I'm rejoining Ethereum to start making contributions to Classic. Will report more later
— Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) July 27, 2016
Hoskinson has been very critical about The DAO and Ethereum hardforking. At blockchain conference BIP001 held on July 7 in Odessa, Hoskinson said:
â€śThe fact that the DAO crisis happened has exposed the governance problem with the Ethereum Foundation. There’re some people saying ‘we should fork’ and other people saying ‘we shouldn’t fork’. Well, that’s a decision. Something has to be done. â€¦ It’s not explicitly defined in the protocol.â€ť
Hoskinson is former CEO of Ethereum Foundation, and one of the project’s founders. Later on, he left the project due to controversies within the team. Currently, he heads Hong Kong-based blockchain company IOHK, actively searches for qualified developers, and is engaged in theÂ development of new projects. Additionally, Hoskinson actively promotes the concept of so-called third-generation blockchain systems.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Whales Transfer Over 700K ETH in ‘Pre-Pump Positioning’
- Report: Hackers Took Advantage of ETH Mempool Congestion to Steal $8.3M MakerDAO
- Creating Token In 5 Minutes. Enecuum Example
- Will Bitcoin Always Be #1?
- Cryptocurrency Documentary Review: Should You Watch It and Why
- Token Ecosystem Nobody Has to Pay For: Will It Work?
- Ethereum May Not Be Able To Handle DeFi Workload: What It Could Mean for Decentralized Finance
- Resurrection of Altcoins Presumed Dead Is No Zombie Apocalypse but Something Else