Emercoin to Implement Blockchain in Smart House Concept
The Emercoin team has announced a new project focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions in alternate power supply systems and ‘smart house’ concept. The team has partnered with Kolionovo farm and Tverdotop.pro.
The new project would employ such blockchain functionality as smart contracts, crowdsales and ICO. For that purpose, the team intends to issue tokens in the form of plain and personalized vouchers, as well as a new form of Kolions, the cryptocurrency of Kolionovo farm.
According to the developers, the project’s underlying model is about conservative development of production facilities and further maintenance of products with IT technologies. The basic technological substrate of the project would be Emercoin’s blockchain with its inherent service products and network security.
The project is expected to kick off this December.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Business & Technology University in Tbilisi to Issue Blockchain Verifiable Diplomas
- Emercoin Adds Support for Segregated Witness, New Wallet Released
- Emercoin Deploys First Blockchain-Based VoIP Application
- Bitfury and First Block Capital Make Strategic Investment In Emercoin
- Russian Blockchain-Oriented Farm Kolionovo Closes ICO with Over $500,000 Raised
- Emercoin Develops Web App for System of Precise Proof of Ownership
- Russian Farm to Issue Crypto-tokens Backed by Ducks, Geese, and Goats
- Emercoin Claims Spammers Attempt to Discredit the Project