CHBTC Exchange Also Adds Ethereum Trading On Pi Day
Following the announcement of Bitfinex launching ETH trading on March 14 yet another exchange, CHBTC, published a press release stating it will introduce ETH/CNY trading on the day of Homestead release.
Thanks to Reddit user _el_psy_congroo_ we have translated version of the post:
Today CHBTC is ranked fourth among all cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of volumes of trading according to exchangewar.info:
However, it is worth mentioning, only BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY trading pairs were presented before today’s announcement.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Whales Transfer Over 700K ETH in ‘Pre-Pump Positioning’
- Report: Hackers Took Advantage of ETH Mempool Congestion to Steal $8.3M MakerDAO
- Creating Token In 5 Minutes. Enecuum Example
- Will Bitcoin Always Be #1?
- Trading with Bybit: Liquidation, Margin, and USDT Contracts
- Estimated $1.36 Billion In Crypto Lost To Criminals In First Half of 2020
- Cryptocurrency Documentary Review: Should You Watch It and Why
- Token Ecosystem Nobody Has to Pay For: Will It Work?