CEX.io Launches Instant Transfer to Payment Cards
Cryptocurrency exchange CEX.io has announced a new option that enables users to instantly withdraw USD, EUR, and RUB to their payment cards. Thus, the company has successfully supplemented its fiat services for Visa and MasterCard.
CEX.io’s CEO Alexander Lutskevich said in a statement:
“Global penetration of payment cards happily entwines with people’s willingness to buy and trade bitcoins. We’re proud that currently CEX.io is the only exchange providing instant withdrawal of funds to Visa/MasterCard at low fees.”
The company noted that once a withdrawal request is placed, it is processed automatically, so a user has no need to log in at third-party services.
In most cases, withdrawals are processed instantaneously, so card owners may use the funds at once. In some cases, however, it may take time, so CEX.io is currently negotiating with payments service providers to maintain instant withdrawal for everyone.
Withdrawals to payment cards are advantageous due to high processing speed and low fees. Once a card is added to CEX.io profile, users may deposit or withdraw fiat assets in a few steps. PCI DSS Certificate granted to the exchange guarantees safety of provided card data.
CEX.io intends to continue expanding its payemnts options. The company plans to release its own debit cards, and add margin trades for bitcoin.
Earlier this month, CEX.io added Ethereum to its trading platform.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Trading with Bybit: Liquidation, Margin, and USDT Contracts
- Estimated $1.36 Billion In Crypto Lost To Criminals In First Half of 2020
- Chief Product Officer at CEX.IO: 5 Steps to Upskill Yourself as a Trader
- SEC vs. 11 Crypto-Companies: More Lawsuits to Come
- What Is DEX?
- CoinMarketCap Launches New Ranking Methodology Integrating Exchange Liquidity
- Eosfinex Opens for Trading, Launches on Mainnet EOS
- The Company Behind Popular Bitcoin Wallet Launches World’s ‘Fastest Crypto Exchange’