Blockchainization of Kolionovo Farm Halves the Prices for Its Products
According to the head and founder of Kolionovo farm Mikhail Shlyapnikov, blockchanization and real-life operation of the farm in ‘friends only’ mode, the organization managed to halve its retail prices for loyal customers.
Shlyapnikov noted that, aside from price cutting, the farm expanded the selection of goods and services due to cooperation with neighboring farms.
â€śFor instance, we added fresh goat milk, soft and hard cheese made out of it, fresh mutton, rabbit, and ready-made and semi-fabricated products of fowl, fish and honey,â€ť Shlyapnikov wrote.
He also noted that the idea of blockchainizing farming business kindled interest in other farmers.
â€śA few days ago, people interested in our farm’s blockchainization came to visit. There were three groups and three conventional pools of questions, namely from farmers, from organizers of advanced cooperation schemes, and from a private customer and partner,â€ť Shlyapnikov said.
Kolionovo’s blockchain structure has two-level architecture, with the village’s own cryptocurrency of Kolion used on the first level. The second level employs Emercoin platform.
As Forklog wrote before in more detail, recently aÂ farming business located in a small village Kolionovo outside of Moscow has integrated its activities onto blockchain with the help of Emercoin Group.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- UK, U.S., and Canada Accuse Russia of Hacking Attacks to Steal Secret Research on Covid-19 Vaccine
- What Prompted Sudden Truce Between Telegram and Russian Watchdogs: Main Theories
- Trump Acknowledges 2018 Cyberattack Against Russian Troll Farm
- Germany Calls On EU Countries to Impose Cyber Sanctions On Russian Hackers
- Eastern Europe Hit by Massive Russia and China-backed Cyberattacks, Including Strong Propaganda on Social Networks, Analysis Suggests
- Kremlin-Backed Hacking Group Targets Power and Water Sector of Germany, Report
- Monument to Soviet Construction That Feeds Bitcoin Mining
- Safety Over Freedom: How Governments Introduce Surveillance Under Veil of Coronavirus Control