Blockchain to be Used in Yet Another Ukrainian E-Gov Project
Yet another Ukrainian city became a testing platform for blockchain integration in government management.
Speaking at Blockchain Incredible Party conference in Ukrainian city of Lviv, Oleksii Konashevych, a spokesman to the electronic democracy reforming group, stated that state services platform would employ a blockchain-based voting system.
The project’s test run will be carried out in the town of Vyshgorod (Kyiv oblast). The group has signed a memorandum with the town’s mayorÂ and calls for everyone interested to participate.
Currently, Ukraine remains the cryptocurrency development leader in Eastern Europe. The country hosts lots of conferences, many local cryptocurrency-related projects get launched, and the government considers legalizing bitcoin and other digital currencies.
An Odessa-based project also works on implementing blockchain in the local e-government program. AnÂ auction platform for state-owned property privatization will be launched in Odessa oblast. The system’s underlying technology is based on distributed ledgers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- NEAR Co-Founder: Bitcoin’s Level of Security Isn’t Necessary for Most Blockchain Use Cases
- Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali: Bitcoin as the Most Secure Blockchain Will Be the Best Foundational Layer for Web 3.0
- Voice Launch Rushed in the Face of Legacy Social Media Crisis
- Ethan Buchman: I Might Be a Covet Bitcoin Maximalist, but Future Is About Proof-Of-Stake
- Are Censorship Free Platforms Doomed to Become Den of Trolls? Gab’s Case
- Is First Decentralized Social Network Still Relevant: Steemit Retrospective Review
- How Crypto Grant Foundations Work: Expert Insights