Blockchain Conference Kyiv to Reinforce Ukraine’s Leadership in Using Blockchain for Public Service
On March 19, Ukraine will host Blockchain Conference Kyiv. The event, according to the press-release, is set to support the global trend of developing services employing distributed ledger technology, and to reinforce Ukraine’s pioneering status in integrating blockchain technology into public services.
The event’s organizers say it will feature specialists in fintech and cryptocurrecnies, investors, lawyers, politicians and community leaders.
The organizers also invite fintech startups to join, saying the event could be a perfect opportunity to make a name.
The event will feature two sections: a meeting for those experienced and newbies, and a blockchain coding workshop.
Speakers at Blockchain Conference Kyiv 2016 will demonstrate blockchain fundamentals to cryptocurrency users; will show how financial services and technology providers may earn money; and will present open fintech platforms. Additionally, the conference will feature an ongoing exhibition area.
One of the most important topics of the conference is implementation of blockchain technology in government procurement systems. The participants will discuss cryptocurrency coding, successful blockchain-based services, and smart contracts.
Speaking at the conference, among others, will be the head of Ukraine’s National Depository supervisory council Roman Sulzhyk, counselor for Ukrainian president’s administration David Kiziria, founder of Distributed Lab Pavel Kravchenko, founder of Gesellberg Cryptofinance Anton Kobrynets, and co-founder of Ukrainian Bitcoin Association Mike Chobanyan.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation: We Want Ukraine to Join Countries That Develop New Economy
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country – Turkey
- NON central CONF strikes back in León
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold – UNCHAIN Convention Organizer Reveals the True State of Affairs in German Crypto Ecosystem
- UNCHAIN, Ranked Among World’s Top Blockchain Events, to be Held in Berlin
- A Fresh Start for Crypto Startups at Blockshow Asia 2019
- Magical Crypto Conference 2019 Aims to Make Bitcoin Great Again