Bitfury Launches New Enterprise Grade Bitcoin Mining Server
The Bitfury Group, a security and infrastructure provider for the Bitcoin Blockchain, today launched its new enterprise grade Bitcoin miner, the Bitfury Tardis, the latest generation of the B8 mining server.
Today we released the Bitfury Tardis, our new enterprise grade #bitcoin miner with improved design and user experience and equipped with our new Bitfury Clarke #ASIC chip. Learn more: https://t.co/TLnQyo1Ge6
— The Bitfury Group (@BitfuryGroup) 9 October 2018
According to the company, Bitfury Tardis is a significantly advanced version of Bitfury’s B8 mining server that offers a performance of up to 80 TH/s and includes new features that improve user experience and reduce overall maintenance. The Bitfury Tardis is equipped with Bitfury’s new high-performing Clarke ASIC chips and is fully upgradable, so hashboards can be replaced upon the arrival of new ASIC generations.
“The Bitfury Tardis is another key facet in the evolution of our hardware portfolio, reflecting our efforts to provide more efficient, higher performing mining solutions,” said Valery Vavilov, CEO of Bitfury. “Building on the launch of our new Bitfury Clarke ASIC chip, the Bitfury Tardis will make mining solutions work better for our customers — in usability, efficiency and performance.”
The Bitfury Tardis is available in multiple configurations, with the option to host from five to eight hashboards. With this added feature, users can switch from achieving maximum power efficiency with eight hashboards in use, to achieving the best possible performance per ASIC with five hashboards in use. The Bitfury Tardis features a small LED screen and easy access to OrangePi for seamless operation and monitoring.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Base Block Podcast Host: The Further We Go, the More I Think That the Case of Bitcoin Is Not About the Technology
- Monument to Soviet Construction That Feeds Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin Halving Shifts Into Future All the Time: Will It Happen as Scheduled?
- Global Recession: What Are Risks For Bitcoin And Miners
- How Miners Brace Themselves For Halving, and How It Can Impact Bitcoin
- How to Mine Cryptocurrency: Beginner’s Guide
- Opinion: PoW Will Always Be Criticized for Inefficiency
- Bitmain’s New Antminer 17 Series Bitcoin Miners Go on Sale