Bitcoin Price Tops $850
Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark, and by 8.00 UTC its average weighted exchange rate has comprised $863.52. At Bitstamp, Bitcoin price is currently $858, while Bitfinex offers $859, and BTC-e $844.
At Chinese exchanges, including BTCC and Huobi, Bitcoin price is nearing the $880 mark.
This means that the exchange rate has grown by upwards of 6 per cent within the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin has surpassed the $800 mark overnight to Wednesday.
The day before, Bitcoin market cap has exceeded the mark of $13 billion for the first time since November 2013, and now stands at around $13,871 billion.
By 7.20 am UTC, Bitcoin price has grown to $867.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitcoin ATMs Operator Faces 30 Years in Prison for Money Laundering
- Chess Ex-Champion Garry Kasparov: Bitcoin is Natural Choice in Fight Against Human Rights Violations
- CipherTrace: Twitter Hackers Laundered Stolen Bitcoins Through Exchanges and Casinos
- Opinion: Trump’s Election Campaign to Trigger Bitcoin Pump
- Korea Imposes 20% Tax on Capital Gains From Crypto Transactions
- Former GlobalHell Hacker: The Attack on Twitter Is Way Bigger than Anticipated
- Antifa Threatened With Extremist Status: No Longer Thinks Bitcoin Is an Alt-Right Currency Antifa and BLM Will Make Bitcoin Edgy Again
- North Korean Hacker Group Lazarus Laundered Over 2,500 Stolen Bitcoins In May, Report