Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
Billionaire and owner of London’s Camden Market Teddy Sagi has invested in Ukrainian blockchain startup Distributed Lab, CEO Vladimir Dubinin has confirmed.
— ForkLog (@ForkLog) August 6, 2018
Financial details remain undisclosed, but Distributed Lab has promised to make an announcement in the near future.
Distributed Lab, among a wide range of the startup’s activities, has developed a tokenization platform TokenD.
Teddy Sagi is ranked 6th on Forbes Richest Israeli People with estimated net worth at $3,3 billion. He is the founder of the software firm Playtech, owner of Camden Market and shareholder in technology companies like SafeCharge and Crossrider.
In his earlier interview with ForkLog, Pavel Kravchenko, co-founder Distributed Lab, stated that 99% of startups fail to come up with working product after running an ICO.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- Institutional Money In Bitcoin: Problem or Solution? An Expert Take
- How Crypto Grant Foundations Work: Expert Insights
- Institutional Players Ramping up Investments in Bitcoin: What’s in It for Crypto-Industry
- Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation: We Want Ukraine to Join Countries That Develop New Economy
- Blockchain Startups Raised $822 Million in H1 2019 – Report
- Bithumb Crypto Exchange to Expand International Activities After Raising $200 Million Funding
- Amount of Funds Raised in Q1 2019 via ICOs Dramatically Falls Compared to Last Year’s Results