Belarus to Host the Country’s First-Ever Meetup on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
The first meetup on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in Belarus’s history will be held in the country’s capital of Minsk on April 21, 2016.
The participants will meet to discuss the most burning issues of the industry along with the most interesting projects. The event will also provide them with an opportunity to get to know their like-minded peers and to talk with the industry’s experts.
Belarus has hardly been prominent on cryptocurrency map of the world. Describing the current state of Belarusian affairs to ForkLog this February, Valery Litvin, cyber.fund developer and Belarusian blockchain expert, said:
“A community, in its capacity as such, is still not there. […] Speaking of bitcoin users, there are some. However, things are worse when it comes to experts and developers.”
The meetup will feature:
- Valery LitvinÂ (Minsk), with the report titled “Blockchain. Exploded Expectations”
- Mike Chobanian (Kyiv), founder of Ukraine-based Kuna Bitcoin Agency and Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine with the report titled “Blockchain and Bitcoin: Perspectives, Trends, and World Legislation”
- Alex Fork (Moscow), Russian bitcoin evangelist, founder of accelerator Future Fintech, and author of book “Bitcoin: More than Money” with the report on “How Will Blockchain Change Our Lives?”
- Vladimir Basko (Minsk), CEO at Infopark association and chairman at the “Confederation of Digital Businesses” with a report on “Background for Development of Fintech Industry in Belarus”.
Date: April 21, 2016
Venue: Belarus, Minsk, 16a Kastrychnitskaya st., EventSpace
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country – Turkey
- NON central CONF strikes back in León
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold – UNCHAIN Convention Organizer Reveals the True State of Affairs in German Crypto Ecosystem
- UNCHAIN, Ranked Among World’s Top Blockchain Events, to be Held in Berlin
- A Fresh Start for Crypto Startups at Blockshow Asia 2019
- Magical Crypto Conference 2019 Aims to Make Bitcoin Great Again
- Establishing a Trustworthy Environment: Blockshow Opens Pre-Registration
- Singapore to Host Blockchain Life 2019, a Global Forum for Crypto Investors and Experts