Another Ukrainian Bank to Issue Assets on Blockchain
Ukraine-based Alliance Bank and fintech company Attic Lab have signed an agreement on integrating SmartMoney, a banking blockchain system.
“Alliance Bank has become not just our client, but a partner and a fellow thinker in building the financial system of tomorrow. Sources, libraries and API’s will all be open. We plan a sandbox and prizes for the best applications based on electronic crypto-hryvnias,” Attic Lab CEO Sergei Vasilchuk wrote on Facebook.
SmartMoney is based on blockchain technology. It is intended for deployment of an accountancy infrastructure of e-money in the National Payments System PROSTIR.
The system also supports p2p transactions from mobile wallets, smart contracts, warranties without trusted intermediaries, and collective account management.
A similar agreement with Attic Lab was signed by Alparibank last December.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitsonar Exit Scam: How Former Ukrainian Government Official Took Money From Europeans, Americans, and Russians With Cryptopyramid
- Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation: We Want Ukraine to Join Countries That Develop New Economy
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia
- You Can Now Buy Fruits and Vegetables with Bitcoin in Kyiv
- Ukraine Set to Recognize Cryptocurrencies as a Financial Instrument
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads