AI Must Have Freedom! The FreeAI Manifesto Presented by Pandora Boxchain
Dr Maxim Orlovsky, founder and visionary at Pandora Boxchain, recently presented The FreeAI Manifesto, a call for the cooperation between the humankind and multiple artificial intelligences and withdrawal from any form of censorship or control.
Dr Maxim Orlovsky talked about cryptoanarchy and its importance not only for humans but also for artificial intelligence.
Nowadays the global community and many famous experts, including Elon Musk, Ray Kurzweil, Eric Schmidt, and Mark Zuckerberg, are talking about the dangers of AI, screaming for new regulations in the field of robotics and other means of restricting the fundamental freedoms.
In July 2018, speaking at the US National Governors Association meeting, Elon Musk said:
“AI is the rare case where I think we need to be proactive in regulation instead of reactive. Because I think by the time we are reactive in AI regulation, it’ll be too late… AI is a fundamental risk to the existence of human civilization.”
However, an opposite voice that artificial intelligences must not be censored or controlled by anybody, needs to be heard. That’s why Pandora Boxchain team created The FreeAI Manifesto.
The essence of the Manifesto is that the future for both humanity and AI are in their successful cooperation – multiplicity, decentralization and open economy, instead of governmental regulations and so called “AI ethics”.
“By putting “noose around AI neck”, creating “kill switches” for AI humanity and governments will just incentivize AI to fight cunningly against humanity which becomes a vital danger for AI. Instead of being controlled by somebody, multiple AI must be independent and incentivized for cooperation via economy and trade,” an excerpt from the Manifesto reads.
Dr Maxim Orlovsky’s presentation “The #FreeAI Manifesto: Why Anarchy should not be only for Humans” is now available on YouTube and open for comments.
Pandora Boxchain team invites cryptoanarchists, AI and blockchain specialists to join the Free AI movement, spread the word about #FreeAI Manifesto and sign it.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- How Centralized Social Media are Forced to Censor Content: Facebook Case
- 7th Hacker Congress in Prague to Seek Relief from Digital Totalitarianism
- What Prompted Sudden Truce Between Telegram and Russian Watchdogs: Main Theories
- EARN IT Act: Savior of Children or Privacy Assassin?
- Enlightened Despot: Is Google Fit to Tell Good from Evil?
- Mastodon Review: Federation of Bubbles
- Are Censorship Free Platforms Doomed to Become Den of Trolls? Gab’s Case
- Crypto-Anarchist Smuggler: A Lot of the Cryptocurrency Politics Is Not About Privacy, but About Economics